Friday, February 25, 2011

Hey, Nadia ... good tidings to you, our little sunbeam. I noted your mama's last post to you; she misses you very much (and always will ... I lost your Uncle Jon over 28 yrs ago and I still miss him, but it's better than at first); but she's also getting better at moving forward with this life down here. The only thing that keeps us going is the knowledge that you are in a wonderful place with our Heavenly Father.

I love the way your mama writes to you as though you understand as a grown up and, because you are with our Father, you probably know WAY more about everything than we know about anything! (I spoke to your mother as tho she was a grownup when she was a baby!) But, because I agree with her that you understand and because I believe both of you understand me, I want to share the following with you (some time ago, God led me to this little book called "A Pocketful of Promises for Women" and it has letters from God, based on things from His Word):

(Re Loss)

"My Precious Child ...

During this difficult time of loss, do not think you are alone. I am with you in your sadness. I want to carry you in your sorrow. You don't have to put on a brave face. Please come to me in your pain because I long to hold you and comfort you. I am as close to you as your breath. I love you dearly.

Your Heavenly Father"

Jeremiah 31:13
I will comfort them and turn their sorrow into happiness.
Psalm 116:1-2
I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because he has inclined His ear to me, therefore, I will call upon him as long as I live.

(Re Future)

"My Daughter ..

I have wonderfully planned your future, and I have filled your life with potential and purpose. My prayer is that you would look to your future with as much pleasure and expection as I do. My plans are for you to succeed and bring into existence all you were destined for.

Hope with earnest expectation for all I have for you. Your future is in My hands and it can happen as I have dreamed. I love you.

Almighty God"

Jeremiah 29:11
I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Habakkuk 2:3
At the time I have decided, my words will come true. You can trust what I say about the future. It may take a long time, but keep on waiting - it will happen!

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

If I imagine that the letter is really from God and directly to me, it gives me joy, especially since I know the Bible DOES in fact have those letters just for us. So I'm hoping sharing them with you and your mama will give you joy also.

Know that we love you, Little One, and 'tho we pine for the time we could have had together, we rejoice in the knowledge that our Heavenly Father's plan for us is Perfect and our spirits shall meet again in His time.

Hugs and Kisses Galore! Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment