Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hey there Little One

Hey there Little One,

Mommy's missing you a lot today.  I only have a week and a half to get my head back on straight before I have to go to work.  And I've been really trying hard to get there.  But today your Aunt Johnna went into the hospital.  They're afraid that her cancer has had more metastasises in her lungs.  She's in a lot of pain and it makes me so very sad.  And Grandma has spent more time in the hospital than anyone should in the last few weeks, especially when she's not being able to do much to help.  And she's probably going to lose her new job because of all this.

If  you could mention to God up there that I'm humbled He has such faith in what I, and the rest of our family, can handle. I'd appreciate it.  But really, I most need Him to know that we all still need Aunt Johnna down here still.  That would be amazing.

I love you angel baby and I can't wait to hold you once again.  Know I will always hold you in my heart.

Love

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment