Sunday, October 31, 2010

On things that help and things that don't

When I started this blog it helped me so much reading the stories of women who had lost a baby and been in my shoes.  But now, as I read the blogs of women who are still struggling with the loss, I find myself somewhat angry.  They bring up the holidays and how hard that will be not being pregnant or not having their baby or they bring up what they are or aren't doing in order to deal with the grief.  And I get angry that I'm going into the holidays not pregnant and scared out of my mind that after loosing Nadia, I'm going to loose Johnna, too.  I would never, EVER say that a woman who's gone through the agony of a baby loss has any type of perfect life, but I can't help but be jealous of the fact that they can dwell on their loss or can grieve because they aren't going through something as equally or more traumatic within weeks of their loss... life doesn't slow down for anyone, but this stacking of crap upon crap?  It's pissing me off...

No comments:

Post a Comment