Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been 4 weeks

Hey there Little One,

We found out today that they couldn't do the chromosonal testing because they couldn't grow out the chromosones.  They didn't get to you in time to get them.  So we're going with the visable signs that you were a girl... I think your big brother/sister will forever remain Angel Baby, but you, forever shall be Nadia Anne Hamilton.

I found out about your tests after having a rather emotional appointment with your Aunt Johnna.  The tests from last week show that the cancer is back and not just in her lungs.  She has to go into the hospital tomorrow for a chest tube for the plural effusion.  It was not a good day in regards to news from doctors for us today...

I had braced myself for not getting answers from the chromosonal testing.  But I didn't expect they would not even been able to try.  And it didn't occur to me that they wouldn't be able to tell me 100% that my little girl is my little girl.  I miss you so much, little one.  So much my heart literally aches... I can't handle the hurt right now.  I have to focus on Aunt Johnna.  I hope you understand.  And I hope that I can stay sane through all this. 

I love you to the moon and back again,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment